Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sharing

When I started this blog 3 years ago I just wanted a place to share things I made. It's turned into something I'm proud of and love sharing with you. As life always does, things have been shifting a bit here and in this warm season of summer when things are growing and life is keeping us busy outside, not much making has been going on here.
There has however, been lots of farmy goings on. We've decided to make a go of raising poultry here on this piece of earth.  It seemed a natural transition to add a place to write about those things separate from this place.
So, without further ado, please take a minute to check out Wagon Wheel Farms blog


I promise not to abandon you here. I actually want to stop back by soon and share about our recent pickle making!

No comments:

Post a Comment