Friday, June 25, 2010

A day of fixing.....

Today I decided I had to stop putting it off. I had a few dresses that needed fixed. One belongs to a girlfriends daughter and the other was a favorite of Brielle's until the straps both broke off.
So I sat down with scissors and cut off the torn edges, sewed on new straps, reattached pulled loose straps and sewed on replacement doily thingys. Success, 2 "new dresses". I hope Brielle's still fits her.
On a side note I am in love with this lantern idea. So stinkin' cute!!
If you haven't been able to tell from my lack of creative projects I've been a bit lazy lately. I have tons of ideas and projects I want to start. I've been blaming my lack of enthusiasm on not having any fabric I'm in love with. And while that is totally a cop-out. I'm sticking to it. I promise I'll try harder next week. Have a happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment