Thursday, June 24, 2010

New (from old) cardigan

I am in love!! This woman is a GENIUS! I have said, I don't know how many times, that I wish I could find a cardigan that was more like a t-shirt fabric. I knew I would live in it. I am not a fan of bearing my arms, even in the hot summer, so the idea of wearing a cute tank top and then throwing on a super light cardigan would be awesome! Well Amy Karol figured it out. She cut right down the middle of a super light weight, long sleeve t-shirt to create a "sweater" and then, making it even better, cut the sleeves down to 3/4 length. Because of the fabric they don't fray and they don't even need hemmed!!  I seriously wish I had a drawer full of these. I already cut up the 2 that I had and am still wearing one. I am tempted to go buy more shirts just so I can cut them up.

1 comment: