Thursday, July 8, 2010

Show us what you've got!!

I've been posting for a few months now and I often find myself wondering how much better you, my devoted readers (heehee), could make what I make. So.... I want to see what you can do. Here's how it's gonna work. You send me an email with a picture (jpeg) of what you've made and your info and I will add them to the gallery. I will post a link to the gallery here (on the blog) and everyone can go look and see. Sound fun?
Please submit only newly created items, not purchased or vintage ones. And I would love it if it's something you made during the month instead of something you made years or months ago. This month I'm not going to do a theme, but there will be themes. For now, just something you created! Sewn, crocheted, knitted, baked, embroidered, etc. A month from now (I'm going to run until August 15th) I will announce the randomly selected winner. The winner this month will get a copy of the book that started it all for me. Amanda Blake Soule's Handmade Home.
So fire up your sewing machines, needles, hooks, ovens, mixers and such and get to work! Most importantly have fun with it!!
Leave a comment and tell us what we should expect from you!! (I fixed it so that you don't have to be a memeber or follower or whatever to leave a comment)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh girl..... I gotta get thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my submission is the towels that I gave you last Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Laura, that's cheating, maybe. I'll let it slide this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mish! I have more yarn for you - um, er, is that cheating?

    I'm submitting a pic of my first handspun from my sheep handknit circular hat ;-)

    ReplyDelete