Wednesday, December 15, 2010

a busy week of making


It was pointed out to me this morning that I hadn't posted anything here in a while and it was implied that mama must have taken some time off. That is grossly inaccurate. It's been nuts around here with the wrath of my procrastination taking over my days. I have so many gifts to make and soooo little time. I don't have anything completely finished as of this moment, but I'm confident I will have something done before the day ends. So for now I say, hold onto your britchces, I'll be back with lots of super cool handmade gifts to share with you soon.
Brielle and I did manage to get some garland strung with popcorn and cranberries. Although, she mostly ate the popcorn while I did the stringing.


And this is a super secret work in progress for papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment