Saturday, January 15, 2011

granola.


I wanted to share with you this recipe (it's towards the bottom of the page) that I found for granola. If you leave out the syrup it absolutley falls under the "allowed" categroy for the Daniel fast. I had intended to add unsweetened coconut but just forgot. Also, I used olive oil because we don't keep coconut oil around, and am happy with the results. I have a feeling confident that another batch will be made soon. It doesn't hurt that is smells amazing while it's baking.
The recipe made enough to almost fill 2 mason jars. It would be a yummy addition to your cereal or with yogurt. Its even great just to grab a handful as a quick snack.


If you are just joining us here and are looking for the Daniel Fast information, please also see the Daniel Fast page tab in the top right corner of this page. You can also click on the Daniel Fast tab under Labels on the right of the page and that will take you to all my posts that are fast related. Thanks for being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment