Wednesday, January 12, 2011

round and round


So if you've followed me along this blog journey for much time, you know that I have an ongoing battle with crochet. I love it! I love how fast it goes. I hate how hard the patterns are to read. They make me feel dumb. I don't like that. There are plenty of things in my life that do that job just fine. So I go months without doing any crochet then get a bug to try it again.


I got out this book that I bought a few motnths ago and picked something easy(ish). I took a few deep breaths and dove into the directions for making a flat circle. I must say, I think this is a success! Yay! I really want to get better at crochet but have come to realize that I must have a person sitting there that I can watch and ask questions. I just found out I may have that oppurtunity next month so, get ready. I may have to change the name of the blog to mama crochet it!

No comments:

Post a Comment