Sunday, January 23, 2011

some spray paint and jam

We've had some sick littles over the last week or so. Needless to say to any moms of little people, sick kids are sort of time consuming. I had grand plans of crocheting, sewing and baking (I want to find a "bread" recipe that is leavener free). However, the reality was much different. I did get a little time in to paint a really ugly brass chandelier that I picked up at yard sale over the summer for a dollar and a really ugly lamp that was 50 cents. I forgot to get before pics but here are the afters.




I also made a grand discovery.... This jam

It's totally fast approved and makes oatmeal super yummy. Well, when compared to plain oatmeal.

I hope you had a productive weekend where you are.

For those of you who are here for Daniel fast information please click on the Daniel fast page tab in the top right corner of this page for more information. You may also click on the tab under "Labels" for any posts that have been about the fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment