Wednesday, February 16, 2011

sweet hearts.

So firstly let me say, that I had planned on posting much earlier but my blog seemed to be mad at me and wouldn't let me. So I'm a little behind talking about this.
The youngest little had her very first birthday over the weekend and we had a very small get together with family. I'm sure I won't be able to get away with it for long, but the proximity to Valewntine's day allowed me to make all the heart shaped goodies I could stand.
I settled on Martha's sugar cookie recipe and topped them with a store bought cream cheese icing. I know, I know, you're judging me. Well, stop it! I just couldn't get it all done in time. I'm normally not a big fan of sugar cookies but these were pretty amazing.  Brielle was in charge of all the decorating and had an absolute ball adding "sparkles" to all the cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment