There have been loads of footie goodness being hooked in this house and I thought I'd share some with you. It's the perfect time of year, chilly toes call for super cute slippers. Sadly, there are several more pairs that have been made but not yet photographed. Seriously, it's become an addiciton.
Clockwise from the super cute pink booties!
1. Are a version this pattern. Buttons are cute but they really don't hold the shoes on well enough and isn't that the point?
2. These blue and pink slippers are this pattern that I added a bow and lining in cotton fabric. These were a birthday gift for a friend of the oldest little.
3. These are the first pair of made of these. SO CUTE!
4. The second pair made of a softer yarn.
5. The same as the pair with the bow but in my size.
I am tempted to promise to be back here soon to share more with you, but I don't want to break another promise to you. So I'll just say this, there has been lots of sewing and yarning happening here. I will do my best to share that with you soon.
Until what are you working on?