Friday, February 17, 2012

Ummm coffee.

I have had many days where all that keeps me upright is coffee. The mama fuel. Coffee keeps me moving. My littles are safer because I drink coffee. I don't understand even a little bit when people say they want to stop drinking coffee. WHY?!!! It's wonderful!

I am a big fan of iced coffee too. Do you know the trick on iced coffee? It's not really much of a trick, but just in case....


If you put the left over coffee from your morning pot (or afternoon, or evening) in the fridge, then you can make iced coffee with it later. I'm a mocha gal, so I put chocolate syrup and half and half in the bottom of my reusable cup, stir it well and then add the cold coffee, stir again and add ice.


When you try this with hot coffee it requires too much ice and then you have watered down coffee. Boo, on watered down coffee. This is nice and cold right away! Ahhh, yummy iced mocha goodness! And it saves me the $5 from Starbucks. Give it a try and please share if you have another coffee trick! Happy Friday folks!


Welcome to our new visitors! Thanks to pinterest we've had a bit of a surge today! I hope you'll come back and see us again soon! Or stay for a bit and take a look around!



No comments:

Post a Comment